Discretionary Portfolio Management Services (DPMS):
DPMS is a sophisticated investment vehicle that offers a range of specialized investment strategies to capitalize on opportunities in the capital market. Axis Bank offers it's professional services to recommend Portfolio Management Services from reputed third party product providers (fund houses / financial institutions), who invest the client’s money in different financial instruments based on the stated objective of the portfolio.
Structured products are investments that provide the potential opportunity to earn a higher return than those offered by conventional fixed deposits and other debt products available in the market. These products have returns that can be linked to the performance of an underlying benchmark such as Nifty, single stock or basket of stocks. In Indian market capital protected structures are most popular. Structured products can be an attractive addition to client’s portfolio as they provide flexibility to tailor an investment structure to meet the specific financial objectives taking into consideration of financial goals, risk tolerance and time horizon.
Private Equity & Real Estate Funds
Private Equity & Real Estate funds provide clients an access to unique investment opportunities in a vast and growing marketplace of privately held companies. These products have low correlations with traditional asset classes.
Section 54 EC – Capital Gain Bonds
Get tax exemption on capital gain, Bonds Eligible under the section 54 EC
- REC (Rural Electrification Corporation)
- NHAI (National Highway Authority of India)
- Lock in period of 5 years
- Maximum Investment limit of up to Rs. 50 Lakhs in a Financial Year across the two available bonds
- 5% interest per annum
Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs)/Bonds
- Attractive Interest rates
- Diverse maturity suiting the needs of different categories of investors
- Offered in Primary and Secondary Markets. (Currently Secondary Market Bonds are being offered to Axis Wealth and Private Banking customers. - Minimum investment required is Rs. 10 Lakhs).
Tax Free Bonds
- The income by way of interest on these Bonds shall not form part of total income as per provisions under section 10 (15) (iv) (h) of I.T. Act, 1961;
- The commission amount will differ as per respective products Sector 54 EC – Capital Gain Bonds to be changed to Section 54 EC – Capital Gain Bonds