To ensure that you avail the best possible ATM banking services with Axis Bank, please note the following ATM banking important information. Before using any ATM service, privy yourself to the ATM banking info as given below.
Make sure you collect your cash, for it is not retractable.
- As per the RBI guidelines, it is mandatory to remove the 'cash retract' feature from all ATMs.
- In line with the RBI directive, we have taken out the ‘Cash Retraction’ facility from all our ATMs.
- Do not forget to collect your cash as the cash will not be retracted in the ATM machine and will remain in the mouth of the ATM till the time it is collected.
- Customers are advised that they should collect their cash as soon as it is dispensed, otherwise someone else might take it.
Check ATM transaction limits, for they have been revised.
- We have revised the number of free ATM transactions available to you at Axis Bank & Non-Axis Bank ATMs which will be applicable w.e.f. 1st Dec '14.
- The transaction limits have been revised taking into account the high cost of operation & maintenance of our growing ATM network. Your new limits have been designed based on ATM usage patterns and will provide you sufficient
free access to your account.
- You can continue to transact using your Axis Bank debit card without any charges, for POS transactions at merchant outlets. You can also use Internet & Mobile Banking for making payments, transferring funds (Standard NEFT
& RTGS charges apply), etc.
- To view Axis Bank ATMs in six metro locations (Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore and Hyderabad), click here To view Axis Bank ATMs in six metro locations